What is Business Coaching?
If you are starting your own business, have your own business, or are stuck in a rut with some aspect of your career. I can help you clarify your vision of success, create an action plan and hold you accountable to achieve results. Together we will work on both the business mindset and the practical application of building and building and managing a business.
Who Can Benefit From Having a Business Coach?
Someone who is:
• Looking to expand and up-level your current business
• Starting a business
• Having trouble following through on things
• Wanting to improve skills (communication, public speaking, managing, etc.)
• Lacking work/life balance
• Unclear of their short-term and long-term goals
• Struggling with self-confidence
• Challenged with profitability
How Does Coaching Work?
The way you think profoundly influences the way you feel, so learning to think differently can enable you to feel and act differently. I will help you strengthen certain patterns and brain connections, making it easier to create new habits.
Step 1. Assess Your Current Situation
Step 2. Discuss Desired Outcome
Step 3. Set Specific Business Goals (performance and behavioral)
Step 4. Design Actions and Create a Plan
Step 5. Implement The Plan
Step 6. Monitor Progress and Hold Client Accountable
Step 7. Evaluate Results and Adjust the Plan Accordingly